It's printed in PETG, .2mm layers with 50% infill. It's designed to be printable with no supports, so that makes life a bit easier. I haven't flown it yet, but with any luck it should have a maiden in a new Bloody Baron in a week or two.
This is a remix from https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2901693 and I added...
- Added a permanent XT-60 exterior battery connection
- Modified design to avoid need for supports
- Added Flat area in the back to secure receiver
- Two forward BBQ skewer holes made into tubes for added strength
- Added velcro pass-through holes for the battery
It's still a work in progress, so feel free to make suggestions or changes.