Kingroon KP5 Unboxing and first 3D printing
I think who follows Kingroon and its 3D printers know that they recently announced new Core XY printers. At the moment I myself use Kingroon KP3S model and I am very happy with it.
So now you can order the new models of 3D printers KP5S, KP5M, KP5L. From the last letter it follows that they have different printing areas. See the image above.
Quote from the official website:
KP5 series is Kingroon newest 3d printer.We design 2 different building volumes for customers to choose from: 220*220*250mm / 310*310*350mm
Also in this line they improved the extruder and finally added great cooling and quiet TMC2225 drivers
Compact and reliable extruder. A smoother extrusion and an easier filament feed will ultimately generate faster, quieter, and smoother prints. Yes, Kingroon KP5 Series 3D Printer is what perfect 3D printing is all about!
The cooling was really lacking on the KP3S. I think this is a problem with all printers.
Specification Table of Kingroon Printers
|KINGROON KP5 Series|
|Number of nozzle||1||1||1|
|Diameter of nozzle||0.2~1.2mm||0.2~1.2mm||0.2~1.2mm|
|Thickness of filament||0.05~0.3mm||0.05~0.3mm||0.05~0.3mm|
|Printing material||PLA, Wood, TPU||PLA, Wood, TPU||PLA, Wood, TPU|
|Max nozzle temperature||≤260℃||≤260℃||≤260℃|
|Max hotbed temperature||≤100℃||≤100℃||≤100℃|
|Recommended printing speed||30~50 mm/s||30~50 mm/s||30~50 mm/s|
|Interfaces||USB/TIF Card||USB/TIF Card||USB/TIF Card|
|Printer size||300*300*240 mm||390*380*420mm||460*460*520mm|
Also I found an unpacking and review of this printer already on fellow YouTube.
In the video you can find how to assemble it and watch its first print.
KP5S, KP5M, KP5L Unboxing and assembly of first batch Part 1
KP5S, KP5M, KP5L Unboxing/Assembly First Batch Part 2
KP5S, KP5M, KP5L Unboxing/ Assembly of first batch Part 3
KP5S, KP5M, KP5L KingRoon part 4 first print inspection PLA, PETG, TPU, and Nylon
- Kingroon KP5 Series pre order are available 1 year ago 6 min read · 152
- High efficiency Kingroon KP3S Fan Duct With BLTouch 1 year ago 6 min read · 238
- Kingroon KP3 Cura and SuperSlicer settings 1 year ago 3 min read · 148
- Start and End Gcode PrusaSlicer and SuperSlicer 1 year ago 5 min read · 125
- What about Prusa Mendel i2S? 1 year ago 3 min read · 281
- VORON Afterburner 1 year ago 5 min read · 110
- Kingroon KP5 Unboxing and first 3D printing 1 year ago 3 min read · 224
- 3 Must-Have Tools for Home Repair and DIY Projects 1 year ago 3 min read · 152
- 3D metal printing 1 year ago 3 min read · 234