I think you’ve heard of Voron Design. They have a very stylish upgrade for any 3D printer.
That is, they offer a complete head for the printer.
Just look at this beauty:
lso here is a video about assembling this head. Just to give you an idea of what it is.
As an owner of a Kinroon KP3S printer, I can safely say that it is realistic to install this head on our printer!
You just need to print out the appropriate mount. Get it here.
Useful videos about VORON afterburner
- Kingroon KP5 Series pre order are available 4 months ago 2 min read · 295
- High efficiency Kingroon KP3S Fan Duct With BLTouch 6 months ago 5 min read · 202
- Kingroon KP3 Cura and SuperSlicer settings 6 months ago 6 min read · 186
- Start and End Gcode PrusaSlicer and SuperSlicer 6 months ago 5 min read · 153
- What about Prusa Mendel i2S? 6 months ago 4 min read · 200
- VORON Afterburner 6 months ago 2 min read · 101
- Kingroon KP5 Unboxing and first 3D printing 7 months ago 6 min read · 283
- 3 Must-Have Tools for Home Repair and DIY Projects 7 months ago 4 min read · 250
- 3D metal printing 7 months ago 4 min read · 248