High efficiency Kingroon KP3S Fan Duct With BLTouch
Hello my friend!
As the owner of a Kingroon KP3 printer, or any 3D printer for that matter, I am concerned about the cooling of the printed model.
I recently received a very interesting cooling fan duct model for the printer.
Author of model: bravefruitcake
Model url https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4827945
I got very interested in it. Because it is very simple with two blower fans and looks very modern(!) unlike other very strange models:
Take a look at this beauty. In reality it looks even more beautiful:
Download best cooling fan duct here https://3dmixers.com/m/423-kp3s-dual-blower-mod
So, let’s take our Kingroon KP3S and print. In my case the printing was done with a prototype of a cardboard cooler (but that’s another story).
At the output we get a beautiful model in which you screw fan blowers 4010:
The bolts are 2.5mm (!!!).
Next we need to remove everything and screw in a new fan duct:
I screwed the two fans to the same wire with socket pins. I had to make a construction and fasten it to the back of the printer head:
The BLTouch level sensor had to be attached to the “snot” as there is nothing to print the holder on and I’m already lazy:
Printing results of the new duct:
The printing is better! The overhangs print great.
The two models on the back are the result of the old ducts. Overhangs are printing worse.
Download here https://3dmixers.com/m/423-kp3s-dual-blower-mod
- Kingroon KP5 Series pre order are available 4 months ago 3 min read · 198
- High efficiency Kingroon KP3S Fan Duct With BLTouch 6 months ago 3 min read · 159
- Kingroon KP3 Cura and SuperSlicer settings 6 months ago 5 min read · 156
- Start and End Gcode PrusaSlicer and SuperSlicer 6 months ago 5 min read · 107
- What about Prusa Mendel i2S? 6 months ago 5 min read · 147
- VORON Afterburner 6 months ago 6 min read · 288
- Kingroon KP5 Unboxing and first 3D printing 7 months ago 5 min read · 254
- 3 Must-Have Tools for Home Repair and DIY Projects 7 months ago 5 min read · 234
- 3D metal printing 7 months ago 5 min read · 140