3D metal printing
Hello friends! Modern technology never ceases to amaze me. Especially 3D printing!
Printing is so pervasive in all areas of life that 3D printing with metal has emerged.
Just think about it – printing models made in the program from metal.
This video takes an in-depth look at the process of printing from metal. Check it out at your leisure, it’s very interesting!
In a nutshell, you take a fine powder of metal alloy and laser sinter it into the program.
And so layer by layer.
The technology is very expensive! All I can not wait for home printers.
In the meantime, you can take a welder and screw it to the XYZ axes.
Like Danik did here
- Kingroon KP5 Series pre order are available 1 year ago 3 min read · 242
- High efficiency Kingroon KP3S Fan Duct With BLTouch 1 year ago 3 min read · 239
- Kingroon KP3 Cura and SuperSlicer settings 1 year ago 2 min read · 214
- Start and End Gcode PrusaSlicer and SuperSlicer 1 year ago 5 min read · 176
- What about Prusa Mendel i2S? 1 year ago 2 min read · 156
- VORON Afterburner 1 year ago 3 min read · 143
- Kingroon KP5 Unboxing and first 3D printing 1 year ago 6 min read · 236
- 3 Must-Have Tools for Home Repair and DIY Projects 1 year ago 2 min read · 218
- 3D metal printing 1 year ago 4 min read · 204