3 Must-Have Tools for Home Repair and DIY Projects
Here are a few interesting things to print that I myself use when repairing my house or apartment.
Not because – I don’t have any money, but because I like DIY.
These things are printed on a 3D printer. Things printed on it are homemade anyway. It doesn’t matter if you downloaded it or not.
1. Clamp It Square – Non-Embossing
I think it’s clear from the picture what you can do with it
2. Mini Screwdriver Hex Bit Handle
I really like the homemade model, if you do not have one of these things, then this model will help you in repairing your home
3. Wall Mounted Tool Holders
You can print for any set of tools and hang it somewhere on your wall. Very handy
Best of all, you can make your own edits to all models and refine them to perfection the way you want.
- Kingroon KP5 Series pre order are available 7 months ago 6 min read · 247
- High efficiency Kingroon KP3S Fan Duct With BLTouch 9 months ago 5 min read · 253
- Kingroon KP3 Cura and SuperSlicer settings 9 months ago 6 min read · 157
- Start and End Gcode PrusaSlicer and SuperSlicer 9 months ago 2 min read · 157
- What about Prusa Mendel i2S? 9 months ago 3 min read · 197
- VORON Afterburner 9 months ago 3 min read · 257
- Kingroon KP5 Unboxing and first 3D printing 9 months ago 3 min read · 177
- 3 Must-Have Tools for Home Repair and DIY Projects 10 months ago 6 min read · 257
- 3D metal printing 10 months ago 3 min read · 133